Wondering what’s the perfect gift to give the runner in your life this Holiday season? Want to hear your runner girl squeal with delight after she opens her presents? Then you came to the right post! Here we go!
1. The Oiselle limited addition “Wings out” and “Fly” necklaces created by Oiselle Elite team member Melissa Gacek. All of the proceeds of these beautiful and very affordable necklaces will go to healinghaiti.org, so you’re getting a great gift while supporting a noble cause. They range in price from $38 -$69. For more information look HERE.
2. Also from Oiselle are the INDIGO MELANGE ARM WARMERS for $32. One of the few arm warmers that have thumb holes to keep your hands and arms warm on those cool crisp fall and winter runs.
3. If you run, you need hydration and Nuun tablets are an excellent option. An assortment of Nuun hydration tablets and accessories make perfect stocking stuffers. A box of four tubes of tablets is $19.99 and the Visor is $18.00.
4. A pair of Oakley Drizzle sunglasses… Why these? Because she can wear them in her car, around town, and on her runs. They’re feminine, modern and practical all in one. A little on the pricey side at $130.00, but sure to please her.
5. Score some solid holiday gift points with a gift card for a massage, like this one from Massage Envy. Many people don’t want more “stuff” in their house. Getting rid of clutter and receiving more “things” is often times overwhelming and detracts from the Holiday spirit. Getting them something like a massage, especially for a runner, is exactly what will make them relax and feel less stressed.
6. You may want to ask your runner what they take on their runs. For example: do they like to run with music, a cell phone, hydration or fuel? If they answer “yes” to any (or all) of these, one nice option for carrying these items is a Spibelt. It keeps the stuff you need comfortably close and safe without any annoying bouncing.
7. If they want to keep their hydration more accessible, here’s a great hand held option:
Simple Hydration for $19.99
8. A gift that keeps on giving all year is a membership to Pick Bar’s “Picky Club”. 18 Picky Bars (energy bars developed by world class athletes) delivered to your door every month for $37.00. Membership also includes random free stuff, new flavor sampling, and member’s only discounts.
9. Mile 22 Race bib bag.
This American company hand makes bags out of your old race bibs. What better way to recycle and preserve those race day memories than with a tote bag? Price for this bag is $95.
10. Finally, for the practical, yet sentimental heart, there’s Mile Stones- a company that makes custom race bib coasters $22.00 and really sleek Christmas tree ornaments at only $6.00.
What will you be giving the runner in your life?
What’s on your wish list?
Oh, by the way if you drink Nuun they are offering my readers a discount, from now until midnight on Sunday, December 16th, 2012… you can use the code ‘HOLIDAYHYDRATION’ to get 20% off hydration tablets and most accessories.